The Challahman bakes Portland's tastiest, kosher challahs. We bake once a week in limited batches for sale to online customers and select retail stores.
Here's what people have been saying about The Challahman recently:
- "The best challah I have ever tasted (aside from the one I bought in the Old City)"
- "Delicious -- I will be ordering more in the future."
- "Great -- we used one loaf to make the best French toast I've ever had and devoured the other one as is."
- "The best ever."
- "Tastes like Israel."
Is your mouth watering yet? Challahman challah is available at select grocery stores in the Portland area:
- Albertsons -- 5415 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway, Portland
- Albertsons -- 11 South State Street, Lake Oswego
- Barbur World Foods -- 9845 SW Barbur Boulevard, Portland
- Beaumont Market -- 4130 NE Fremont, Portland
- City Market NW -- 735 NW 21st, Portland
- Food Front Coop -- 2375 NW Thurman, Portland
- Food Front Coop -- 6344 SW Capitol Highway, Portland
- NEW! Fred Meyer -- 13 locations around Portland and Vancouver
- Green Zebra Grocery -- 3011 N Lombard, Portland
- Pastaworks -- 3735 SE Hawthorne, Portland
- Strohecker's -- 2855 SW Patton Road, Portland
- Palisades Market -- 1377 McVey Avenue, Lake Oswego
- World Foods NW -- 830 NW Everett, Portland
You can also order online by Wednesday morning and pick up the same Friday at one of four convenient locations (minimum online order is $25.00):
- SE -- Lucky Lab, 915 SE Hawthorne (after 12 noon)
- NW -- Lucky Lab, 1945 NW Quimby (after 12 noon)
- SW -- Neveh Shalom, 2900 SW Peaceful Lane (between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.)
- N -- What's the Scoop? 3540 N Williams (after 12 noon)
Live far from Portland? We now ship our challah anywhere in the United States. Order today!
Challahman challahs are certified kosher, baked under the supervision of Rabbi Shlomo Truzman.